Friday 19 October 2007

First Sunset: 18th October 2007

As some of you may know we are having to move house. We now have the keys to the new place and where there doing some cleaning and stuff last night. As we have already seen the old house was a good place for seeing interesting sunrises and sunsets. It looks from this as if the new place will be just as good.

I really liked the light from the sunset last night, unfortunately it didn't last long and I was too busy to fully appreciate it anyway. I also quite like the way in which the panorama contains the moon (a small crescent visible on the far left, which is much easier to see in the large version available when you click on the image) as well as the sunset -- especially given that I didn't notice that the moon was out when I took the photos!

Post a Comment