Thursday 14 October 2010

The World's First Air Purifying Dress?

Sorry that it's been a while since the last post, but we've been away on holiday and whilst I've been doing lots of things that warranted a post I just haven't had the time. Now of course I'm back at work and don't have the time either! Anyway I'll try and write some posts about the holiday over the next week or so but first...

On Monday this appeared just a short walk from the train station in Sheffield (If you can't read the sign then click the image for a nice large version that you should be able to read properly).


Is it art, fashion, science, a combination, or just really strange? I can't quite make up my mind!
15 October 2010 at 00:24 , Graham Edwards said...

It's a strange, artistic, fashion statement with a scientific purpose. Perhaps.

Post a Comment