Tuesday 29 April 2008

I'm Getting Old!

I've mentioned in the past that seeing new first years arrive at university in October each year makes me feel old. Now it seems that I am getting old as well as feeling old. What has made me feel this way you ask? I no longer have all my own teeth!

I woke up in absolute agony early on Saturday morning to find that one of my molars seemed to have crumbled a bit. When I eventually managed to find some emergency dental treatment on Monday morning the unanimous decision was that there wasn't much left saving and the easiest thing to do was simply pull the tooth. I have to say that with the anaesthetic working it is was the most pain free trip to a dentist I have ever had, but I am now short one of my own teeth.
30 April 2008 at 05:41 , Scriptor Senex said...

I still have all my own teeth - well, I paid for them so I reckon their mine!

Post a Comment