Saturday 28 March 2009

Picture Tag Revisited

You may remember that back in January I was the recipient of a picture tag. The rules of the picture tag meant that I got to show you one of my Good Photos -- one of those taken before I had a digital camera but that had been scanned at high quality so that they could be printed. As a change from posting about things I've seen or done recently, I thought you might like to see some more of the photos I've taken which I like and have/would frame and display.

This one was taken on New Year's Day 2001 at Newmillerdam Country Park. The sunlight through the trees was spectacular but I had no idea how the photo would turn out until the prints came back a few weeks later. I love the way the light forms a crucifix shape and for once don't mind the weird effects caused by the light interacting with the curved lens of the camera.

I'll post some more of my better photos at some point. Now I don't want to turn this into a picture tag but if you are reading this and have a blog then why not hunt through your photos and treat us to some of your best photos.
4 April 2009 at 04:40 , Scriptor Senex said...

I miss the suspense of waiting to see if 'hopefuls' like that were going to come out. Instant photos do have so many other advantages though.

Post a Comment