Saturday 12 December 2009

First Cup Of The Day

For years I used a mixture of free coasters (I acquired quite a few as a student) and AOL CDs (well they should never actually be placed inside a computer), but last Christmas Bryony bought me a set of 'proper' coasters for the desk in my study. I'm not entirely sure how accurate the message is though.

Whilst it is undoubtedly true that before my first cup of coffee I can't handle anything, I'm not sure that after the first cup I can handle everything!
13 December 2009 at 16:13 , Scriptor Senex said...

I'd never dare use AOL CDs - what if you made a mistake and used a 'proper' one by mistake.

16 December 2009 at 10:48 , GB said...

You've upset Samantha just mentioning A*L. She had quite a turn. I have a friend who uses 'it' as her email provider. I gave up telling her that that's what was causing her problems. She eventually started using another email provider but didn't remove all the A*L files (I found a list for removing everything when a computer comes supplied with it - my Dell did). Consequently it sabotaged her new one and, guess what, she went back to it. Arghhhh.

Post a Comment